[AI] Ability Foundation audio magazine

Ram Kumar drkwisdom at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:04:09 EDT 2008

Hello sir, I am D, Ramkumar doing phd in englsih at pondicherry
university. I would like to get the audio magazine. here is my postal
address. D, Ramkumar, 12, Kulathumettu Street,
Pondicherry 1
Pin, 605001.
Mobile, 09952990192

On 5/6/08, sriram kalyanaraman <sriram_tkr at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Ability foundation has an audio magazine for the disabled. Those
> interested in it, kindly contact Ms. Janaki, who is copied on the mail.
>
>   Thanks,
>   K. Sriram
>
> Janaki Pillai <janaki.pillai at gmail.com> wrote:
>     Dear Sriram,
>
>   Hello, hope all is well with you. You will be happy to know that we have
> revived our audio mag, and it will now be available on CD.
>
>   I would like to send you a copy and request you to mail me your postal
> address and telephone number. We would really like to send it out to as many
> visually impaired people as pssible. I wanted to ask for your help in giving
> me the contact details list of visually impaired persons who you feel will
> enjoy the magazine.  And as soon as possible,please!
>
> Many thanks and warm regards,
>
> Janaki

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university