[AI] Help requested regarding books.r

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Wed May 7 04:00:12 EDT 2008

Hello Mukesh sir,
How are u?
Could u pls tell me the NAMES of LAW BOOKS u have & also on WHAT SUBJECTS?
Do u have these LAW BOOKS in E.TEXT FORMAT?
Will it be possible for u to pls mail me all of them?  If not, then, Which
ones can u mail me & By WHEN?
Thanking u in anticipation & looking forward to yr reply.
With best regards.  Anubha, Allahabad.