[AI] Info requested about Management Institutes.

Anubha Bhargava pinkanu.anubha at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:30:49 EDT 2008

Hello Friends,
I would be highly obliged to any1 of u who would pls tell me if there is any University or any  institute (i.e. besides IGNOU)from where ONE YEAR CORRESPONDENCE DEGREE/DIPLOMA course in HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT can be done  & where no entrence test is required
for admisions?
If yes, then pls mail me their names & other details for my needful & reference please.
An early reply in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
Thanking u in anticipation, with best regards.  Anubha.