[AI] Ability Foundation audio magazine

sriram kalyanaraman sriram_tkr at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 6 03:29:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

  Ability foundation has an audio magazine for the disabled. Those interested in it, kindly contact Ms. Janaki, who is copied on the mail.

  Thanks,
  K. Sriram

Janaki Pillai <janaki.pillai at gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear Sriram,

  Hello, hope all is well with you. You will be happy to know that we have revived our audio mag, and it will now be available on CD.

  I would like to send you a copy and request you to mail me your postal address and telephone number. We would really like to send it out to as many visually impaired people as pssible. I wanted to ask for your help in giving me the contact details list of visually impaired persons who you feel will enjoy the magazine.  And as soon as possible,please!

Many thanks and warm regards,

Janaki