[AI] FW: Ability Foundation audio magazine

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue May 6 03:00:41 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: programs at abilityfoundation.org
[mailto:programs at abilityfoundation.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:30 AM
To: Subramani L
Cc: lsubramani at yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Ability Foundation audio magazine

Dear Subramani,

Hello, hope all is well with you. You will be happy to know that we have
revived our audio mag, and it will now be available on CD.

I would like to  send you a copy, so please mail me your postal address
and tel number. We would really like to send it out to many visually
impaired people. I wanted to ask for your help in mailing me a conatct
list of visually imapired persons who you feel will enjoy the magazine.
And as soon as possible,please!

Many thanks

Janaki

ABILITY FOUNDATION No. 28, Second Cross Street, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar
Chennai 600 020 India Tel: 91 44 24452400 Fax: 91 44 24413013 Website:
www.abilityfoundation.org Looking Beyond Disabilities and Breaking
Barriers Together