[AI] Lecture by Ms Anuradha Mohit for those who are in Delhi

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun May 4 08:55:01 EDT 2008

We often demonstrate our penchant for pulling down one of our own. Why
this? I feel a single individual like Ms Anuradha (or whoever) can only
display their ability to design a plan or a vision for the future. It
would take coordinated effort of a lot of people to bring that plan into
reality. Recently, upon Ms Mohit's suggestion, a musician was in
Bangalore to start work on standardising Braille script for Carnatic
music notations. I feel it's better to stop further postings on this
topic because I don't think any good will come out of arguments. I am
sure the moderator would agree.

Subramani