[AI] Migrating from India

mahendra galani at chello.at
Sun May 4 08:23:01 EDT 2008

since your parents are US sitizan, your disability  will not come in your way.
as far as migration to Canada, it is true that disability is a big problem.

  At 12:59 PM 5/4/2008, you wrote:
>what if any body migrates with family back ground
>i mean if parents or brothers  staying as u s citizen  are calling  v i
>person  do they get visas easily?
>
>i am intrested since my parents are staying in u s and now american citizen
>they have filed my petition
>though my file is moving very slowly  still ten months to go for my file to
>come on table
>it will take atleast two years
>
>now my question is
>weather they will reject my visa on   v i ground?

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,