[AI] Migrating from India

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Sun May 4 06:59:19 EDT 2008

what if any body migrates with family back ground
i mean if parents or brothers  staying as u s citizen  are calling  v i
person  do they get visas easily?

i am intrested since my parents are staying in u s and now american citizen
they have filed my petition
though my file is moving very slowly  still ten months to go for my file to
come on table
it will take atleast two years

now my question is
weather they will reject my visa on   v i ground?