[AI] Book required urgently

mahendra galani at chello.at
Sun May 4 05:37:11 EDT 2008

well, one of the audio and ebook group is
LostInTheStacks.yahoogroups.com>
ask your friend to put up request there.
good luck.
At 10:13 AM 5/4/2008, you wrote

>You better write your requirement to some booklist or audio book
>section. Dale Carnegi is my favorite writer also.

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,