[AI] Migrating from India

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun May 4 04:35:52 EDT 2008

But migration to UK --especially for those from non-EU countries-- has
been getting difficult, if one goes by reports from UK's newspapers. I
tried a similar enquiry with an agent facilitating migration to Canada
and learnt to my chagrin that persons with disability are disqualified
on the grounds of their disabilities, since they are usually considered
as people who add to the state's medical bills (as health care has been
provided free by Canada).

Subramani