[AI] jaws 9

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 02:30:06 EDT 2008

hullo sir, i have installed skibe on my pc on wich i am using jaws 9
but i do not know how to use skibe and it's scripts. so the problem
faced by me is may be the skibe is installed so i will try to
uninstall the skibe and see whether the same problem still arise. i
have never used skibe and it's scripts although installed. so i will
get back to you after uninstalling the same. thank you verry much for
your help.
  with regards,
  mukesh jain.