[AI] Migrating from India

Kirsty kdcindy2 at ukonline.co.uk
Sat May 3 15:42:54 EDT 2008

Hi Prashant,

I am from London and don't have any experience of migration procedures -
however the following websites may be of use to you:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/

and

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/

The RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People) helpline may be able to
assist with questions specifically relating to visual impairment and
migration:
helpline at rnib.org.uk

I hope that helps,

Kind regards