[AI] MK Tata Learning Centre for Visually Challenged

Divyanshu Ganatra dnganatra at gmail.com
Fri May 2 23:26:29 EDT 2008

hi rambabu,
this is wonderful initiative, which was a long time coming. would the
books which are  scanned, be available in some public access point for
other blind students to access? at least this way we wont duplicate
our effforts, and more books could be made available to a larger
audience.
awating to hear how one goes about the logistics, considering i am from pune.
many thanx
divyanshu