[AI] Question on concession in Air Tickets for Visually Impaired

Bharat bharat.b at gmail.com
Fri May 2 20:51:59 EDT 2008

there is an explicit policy of consessions in the private, international
airlines. i got to know all this when i wanted to travel with Air France &
british airways. they gave me forms that could be used to avail the
consessions, however, the procedures for availing those were difficult
enough for me to give it up. besides, in case i were to avail any of these
consessions, i would not be able to avail any consessions from the agent
from whom i would buy the tickets. in other words, you can't avail & combine
two sets of consessions for the same tickets, but i can definitely tell you
that the consessions are certainly available. whether those are for the
students or for the blind, is something you would have to inquire about.
    i am really sorry for such an unclear reply.