[AI] Question regarding openning a center..

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Fri May 2 09:43:03 EDT 2008

Hello friends,
Some one was asking me that, They want to open a center which can employ visually impaired girls..
These girls have studied uptil 12th standard... And now ither they are persuing their further studies from distant education.. or they are not doing anything..
They also do not no computers.. so computers is out of question..
And also They want to exclude Physiotherapy and massage..
Now here is my question..
What kind of  center can be opened to help them to be employed and earn their lively hood?
Considering that place is not a problem..
Please do give all your suggestions for the same..
And if any training is available for the profession you suggested then Please also give me all the details about it..
Your any and all help in this matter is appreciated..
Many thanks..
"Never take some one for granted,
Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day
and realize that you have lost a diamond while
you were too busy collecting stones."
Remember this always in life....
many thanks.
regards.