[AI] Irregular moving of webpages

Ali Asghar aliesajee at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 02:57:54 EDT 2008

hi u can check the ignore flash from going to jaws configuration by going to
html settings on the misk tab u can see ignore flash on web pages it is
uncheck check it by hitting space bar then tab down on ok button u r back on
configuration settings hit ctrl s to safe your settings then alt f4 to
closed the window that's it now u can easily read the web pages which have
flash ok take care bye
Ali