[AI] treeview

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 10:19:38 EDT 2008

as per my knoledge wista is designed to have a look at the desktop
even menus are used or opened the basic design of wista is to get the
appearance virtically and u can not change this setting. and note
giving left arrow does not close the tree view u have to move to the
first hedding in the menu and shall press enter on it then only a menu
will be closed.