[AI] Lecture by Ms Anuradha Mohit for those who are in Delhi

Devnandan Kumar devnkumar at gmail.com
Thu May 1 00:27:09 EDT 2008

Dear all

This is not a matter of discussing regarding work done by Ms. Anuradha
Mohit, Director NIVH. Because of that you all are in puzzlement or
listing to others about work done by Ms. Mohit. I am evidence of
upheaval work done by director, since I was student of NIVH.

She has also done the process of establishing of another Braille press
at nivh and channai centre for boost production facilities of Braille
books. Expansion sale services of Braille equipments & a lot of
research work.

dev kumar, lucknow