[AI] Reading phonemic symbols with JAWS 9.0

Suresh suresh.tsl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:58:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

If you open the link that I have mentioned earlier, you can find steps to
copy the file "ipa_sbl.txt"  We have to copy and paste those symbols in
eloq.sbl under the language we use.  For example, if you use US language,
you need to paste those symbols.  for further details please read and follow
the steps given in that link.  Hope it will help you.