[AI] Recorder with AM/FM?

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:18:47 EDT 2008

Hello Amit,

Transcend TSonic 610 has both these features.
The recording is of the quality of a good tape recorder. If you record from
fm, it just copies the sound as if you have copied a .wav file from your
hard drive. Voice recording depends on the position and some settings which
you have to explore a bit. Soni has some models and they are very good also.
But they cost almost double.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329