[AI] Sites providing E-books

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 30 03:33:15 EDT 2008

Hi Alpana,
Try downloading and using WebbIE. it is a suite of applications made specially for blind people. it has a web browser, gutenberg library, podcast downloader, rss reader, internet radio tuner.
i find it quite accessible and easy. after you install, in the start menu Programs, it would make a sub folder by name Accessible.
you can download it from http://www.webbie.org.uk/.

Hope this helps,

Pranay Gadodia,
Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
C/o Score Foundation.
Y-70, Lower Ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016. INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 4pm)
Mobile: +91 98917 91089
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org