[AI] Visually impaired man alleges raw deal

Vinod Asudani vinodasudani86 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 02:59:33 EDT 2008

Halo friends, The case in point is one of the common experiences that
visually chakllenged have to face. It is high time that some revolutionary
measure should be taken to compel the callous government officials as as
creating a pressure and powerfully lobbying to press for the rights of
visually challenged. I belief that the time has come for do or die
situation. I to is the responsibility of those who are educated and are
sensitive to come together forgetting their all other differences to
strongly demand the just and legitimate rights for the visually challenged.
Professor Vinod Asudani.----- Original Message -----