[AI] tutorials

Rahul Gambhir rahulgambhir.ster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:52:11 EDT 2008

hello access Indians
I have mailed the power point tutorial which I got from nab Delhi. any one who did not get the tutorial please contact nab Delhi. they are having good stuff to read. they have al office tutorials which are well written, and can be used to learn office and other applications. they are not only having tutorial for office application but some other applications like outlook express.
please visit their website
www.nabdelhi.org
or  you may write them at
nabhelpline at gmail.com
or you may call them on
01126102944, 01126176379

regards

"If you wish success in life, make perseverance your friend, experience your wise counsellor, caution your elder brother and hope your guardian genius."

Rahul Gambhir

skipe Id
mrrahulgambhir

email: