[AI] Lecture by Ms Anuradha Mohit for those who are in Delhi

Prof. S. R. Mittal srmittal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:35:28 EDT 2008

Dear all on the list.
It is very easy and simple to criticize any body or any one. It should be
kept in mind that any body can not treat cancer over night by single dose
even Grate Swami Ramdevji does not claim the same. Soon after she joined the
institute as director she did many things improve the institute and the lot
of the blind. For instance, She organized at the institute and elsewhere
trining courses in the use of technology the help the blind students and
adults. Secondly, She undertook a research project which is in progress to
develop guidelines for ensuring ensuring safe mobility of the blind students
in the buuilt environment. Thirdly she took up the task of revising the
braille maths code to facilitate the learning of maths at higher levels by
blind students. Further more, another project that she iniciated to develop
and standardize a suitable tools to diagnose the learning difficulties of
the blind students. She has also iniciated the process of establishing much
needed braille production facilities in the north-eastern states. Likewise
there are many other new activities which she is introducing in the
institute for the betterment of the blind. It is earnest request to all to
stop criticizing and post her your new ideas. I am sure she is one of those
who would be delighted to gwelcome new and feasible ideas.
Yours sincerely Mittal.