[AI] Tata indicom for labtop

Roopakshi Pathania r_akshi_tgk at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 11:58:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

For using jaws cursor and pc cursor, one has to enable
lap top settings.
For this, go to the jaws window. In the menue bar, go
to basics > options. Tab around, until you reach the
lay out option. Select laptop settings.

If this has already been done, then, use keys like
capslock and ;, capslock and[ and capslock and p to
operate pc cursor, jaws cursor and other commands.

Regards