[AI] Tata indicom for labtop

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Tue Apr 29 23:49:47 EDT 2008

Check whether there is an icon on your network connection folder related to
tata.
If it come up with a dialogue box asking for your user name and password
give them in the right places and activate the connect button.
You can find the network connections folder by going to start
menu/programs/accessories/communications/network connections.
If you find it, press enter on that and see what happens.
Recently, I faced the same problem after having taken the EVDO connection
from BSNL.
The tips given by the providers didn't help me in anyway in activating the
connection so, I had to find my own ways to solve it.
If you can't still solve the problem, write to me off list so that, I could
help you if I can.
With Best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile: 9446361201