[AI] TTC - (Teachers Training Course) for VI

mitrajyothi mitrajyothi.comptraining at rediffmail.com
Tue Apr 29 03:36:58 EDT 2008

Dear all,

As  you  may  be  aware,  Enable India is a non-profit organization
working towards   empowerment   of  persons  with  disability  through
employment, training, supplemental education and computer training for the blind.
This is regarding the IBM Enable India Teachers Training for Computer
Instructors of the blind (in collaboration with Mitra jyothi). We are
starting our next batch on May 12.
Please see attached document (TTC brief info) for more details  on the
course. So far we have trained more than 60 trainers across India. We
have been conducting this program from 2005 onwards.
When:     May 12 to May 31
Duration: 3 weeks
Where:    Bangalore (details of venue will be given in subsequent emails)
Fee:       Rs. 5000 per participant.
Note:     Accommodation  and food will be provided. Charges to be
borne by the participant includes travel to and for to Bangalore and
incidental charges
such as laundry.
During the training, the participants will gain practical experience
on the importance of computer literacy when they visit IBM and
interact with persons with vision impairment who are working successfully. At the end of the training, each participant will be provided with a training kit which will help them conduct training at their institute.
We are able to run  this  course  thanks  to sponsorship by IBM for
the trainer, facility and infrastructure, admin and training kit.
If your esteemed organization would like to participate, please let us
know details such as the number of computer trainers you would like to send etc. Also, please do fill the attached registration form for each
participant –this will help us in shortlisting participants at the
earliest.

We request you to get back to us at the earliest regarding your participation (please call Javed at 98863 90593 or Subbiah at 99867 39554)
and send the registration form latest by Sat APRIL 26th.

Please feel free to contact us for any clarifications/queries.
----
--
Thanks,

Jincy