[AI] Lecture by Ms Anuradha Mohit for those who are in Delhi

dr.u.n.sinha narain drunsinha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:25:01 EDT 2008

anuradha mohit is definitely has gained her popularity through her
merit but unfortunately she has done nothing in nivh, as i know it can
feed all india in books and other supportive measures. people like her
can deliver lecture like a top beurocrat but can not show their
potentiality as i saw in mr. advani and in mr. mittal. it is
unfortunate part that on one hand the world is moving very fast in all
kind of technology, nivh is working in its fifty years back
methodology. if someone attends her lecture amongst our list members,
this should be discussed.
regards:
drun.

On 4/26/08, Rohit Trivedi <rohit63 at msn.com> wrote: