[AI] Accessing Pending Requests in Windows Live Messenger

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:06:16 EDT 2008

Hello,

Windows Live Messenger often announces about some pending requests. I am curious to know what they are and how they can be accessed. I think they are not add contact requests at least, because add contact requests come in a separate windows, with separate notifications and can be accessed easily. But I've not yet been able to find out about pending requests so far.

So, I expect updates on it from the list.

Regards.