[AI] knowledge about format OS

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 10:09:28 EDT 2008

hi amar this is srikanth ntfs is microsoft's premium file system it is
better secured and no matter what ever the software may be it works
fine whether fat or ntfs but only reason we prefer fat is to have back
word compatibility to have a duel o.s I.E when we prefer win 98 or m.e
along with XP ntfs does not work. microsoft is planning to remove fat
according to a recent news article released by microsoft when vista
was released. so the future operating  systems may not have fat in it.