[AI] Need Digital Recorder Urgently

haresh patel hareshjee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 04:43:24 EDT 2008

high dear friend Sameer,
it's good habit to ask the experience of thing before purchasing it,
and why not! all lists are ready to share their experiences.
I would like to share my experience regarding this.
as far as my experience says that since last ear, I have been useing the
digital recorder of Transcend, and its working very smoothly.
it has capacity of 1GB of deta storage and recording of 30 hours can be
stored in itself.
it run by betry works out up to 28 to 30 hours continuously.
it has verious functions regarding recording accordently including recording
setting, deta cable and affem radio.
the main feature is that can be easily opretted by any one.
the warranty pedior of its 2 ears.
cost of its 22 hundreds rupees.
hope that this will help u.
haresh patel