[AI] knowledge about format OS

amar jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 00:52:03 EDT 2008

Hello Sir,
Myself is Amar Jain finished the exams of class 12th, preparing for Law
Entrance.
As I come to know that FAT files are the oldest method of windows and it
supports to all softwares.
Its true that NTFS is very secure.
Although I am not sure that which one is better, but searching for it
because same thing I want to know.
One question to all.
Which formatting method we should use? Quick or normal.
Best Regards,