[AI] Help requested regarding books.

balasaheb londhe balondhe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 11:17:24 EDT 2008

Hello Anubha,
Nab Delhi have so many law books in DAISY. Why don't you ask for that? I
also have some scanned law books. Please tell me which books do you want?
Send direct mail to my personal Id. I will send the books which I  have. You
can also scan these books. Actually, I am going to Maharashtra in summer
vacation from 3rd May. So I am unable to scan any book.
With warm regards.
Balasaheb Londhe
E-mail: balondhe at gmail.com
Mobile: 09424431890