[AI] How can I check mail from two differnt computers?

Wael wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 11:10:16 EDT 2008

by default your outlook express downloads the message
once, else you adjust it to leave a copy of message on
server,
to leave a copy of message on server do the following:
log on to OE.
go to tools, accounts.
locate your cursor to the account you are intending to
adjust, e.g. pop.gmail.com
tab to properties and press enter.
control tab to advanced.
tab until you reach the option: leave a copy of
message on server check box not checked.
press the space bar to check this item.
tab to ok, and you are done.

--- balasaheb londhe <balondhe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Friends,
> I configured my gmail account from school and home.
> But I am unable to read downloaded messages from
> school at home or vice versa. How can read the
> messages downloaded from different computers of same
> E-mail Id?
> Thank you with an anticipation.
> Balasaheb Londhe
> PGT English