[AI] Need Digital Recorder Urgently

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sat Apr 26 08:52:09 EDT 2008

Hello,
I have herd about a sony recorder of such type which is suitable to your
needs,
Once when I visited saksham Delhi, I had seen that recorder, but they told
me that to get that recorder we will have to order it in advance.. and hence
if you place an order to saksham then they will order from sony company and
give it to you..
For more information. about the model number and all other things like
prices, you can contact, Dipendra sir,
or write to saksham at:

info at saksham.org

And this recorder is accessable to our needs, and files can be easily
transfered..
do find out befor buying any kind of recorder.. Its better to be conformed
about everything before buying..
Hope that this is of help..
Many thanks
rgds