[AI] windows live mail install problem..

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Sat Apr 26 08:46:58 EDT 2008

Hello,
Its ok that many of us may not no the answer to some particular questions.
so please do not answer and spoile the time of every one on the list, We all
have a lot more productive work to do.. Every one is busy in their own
work..
Hope that this will be understood and taken in good spirit..

Many thanks
rgds
Mamta.