[AI] knowledge about format OS

FARHAN AHMED m.farhanahmed26 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 03:38:46 EDT 2008

assalamoalaikum sir, one thing would like to tell you that he don't need to
delete c drive partition, just enter on that drive, and if any previous
windows xp is installed, then will ask you that press "c" for continue.
press c, then you'll have that options. like, format the partition using the
ntfs file system quick or just file system. or something fat. I hope this
helps.