[AI] knowledge about format OS

FARHAN AHMED m.farhanahmed26 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 03:22:18 EDT 2008

hello harish,
first of all would like to welcome you on the accessindia mailing list.
secondly my introduction is farhan, from pakistan doing d-com(diploma of
comerce). then, you can just format "c" drive only by selecting "c" drive in
windows xp setup. I'm partialy blind, mean can just see light on the screan,
and other lights. But i myself can install windows without no problem. don't
start windows setup while in my computer. just boot your computer with your
windows disc, then you can be format your c drive, and then windows will
install completely, and it'll be refresh windows.