[AI] Need Digital Recorder Urgently

Prashant Naik pranaik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 03:00:42 EDT 2008

Hi sammer,

Saksahm (www.saksham.org)  offers Cenix Digital Voice Recorder (16 hours
Recording With Computer Data and Recording the Telephone call).

It Is a good recorder (cost: Rs. 2800/-).  It is not voice enabled for
operation but with some orientation and practice one can easily use it.  I
know people using it very efficiently.

Other choice can be Zen Stone screen less digital recorder.

prashant

On 4/26/08, Sameer Latey <salatey at gawab.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I am in urgent need of a digital recorder with a minimum of 3
> hours recording capacity. It should be capable of being operated
> independently by  a VH person. Also, it should be possible to
> transfer the recordings onto a computer by means of a data cable
> or some other means.
>
> The recorder can be battery operated or can draw power from a
> normal electrical socket.
>
> Please inform me as to the companies manufacturing such
> recorders & model numbers, price etc.
>
> Also, in case anybody is using such a device, please share your
> experiences.
>
> Thanking you in advance for any & all assistance.
>
> Regards
> Sameer Latey
> Mumbai, India.

VISION WITHOUT ACTION IS MERELY A DREAM,
ACTION WITHOUT VISION JUST PASSES THE TIME,
VISION WITH ACTION CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.