[AI] Need Digital Recorder Urgently

Sameer Latey salatey at gawab.com
Sat Apr 26 01:32:05 EDT 2008

Dear Friends,

I am in urgent need of a digital recorder with a minimum of 3
hours recording capacity. It should be capable of being operated
independently by  a VH person. Also, it should be possible to
transfer the recordings onto a computer by means of a data cable
or some other means.

The recorder can be battery operated or can draw power from a
normal electrical socket.

Please inform me as to the companies manufacturing such
recorders & model numbers, price etc.

Also, in case anybody is using such a device, please share your
experiences.

Thanking you in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India.