[AI] knowledge about format OS

phani srikanth phani625 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 00:47:12 EDT 2008

hi harish take a win xp bootable disk and insert in the rom and
restart the system. go to system bios  and set boot options to boot
from C.D. the system says " press any key to boot from C.D. press
enter there so that win xp installation begins. waite a moment after
copying basic files the system restarts. then press enter to start the
installation. press f8 key to agree the lisence agreement. then a
prompt appears asking for deleting and creation of partitions. press
the letter d on the partition on c drive listed there. and follow the
instructions given then the c drive only will be deleted. be shure not
to press d on any other drive as they also gets deleted as u need only
c drive to be deleted or formatted. after deletion press c on the
unpartitioned space and then specify the space required in the c drive
in M.Bs. and press enter and press enter on new raw. then a prompt
appears asking in which format the drive shall be formatted then
choose ntfs as it is better secured file format. by pressing enter
key. then the format begins after completion of formatting copy files
window displays. after copying files the system restarts and prompt
shows 39 minutes for completion for windows xp to be installed. after
some time u need to select language options and may have to enter your
lisence key. after successful validation of key u need to spesify user
name and a password if required and time settings shall be made. thats
it after about 20 minutes u will get the P.C restarted and u can find
windows on your pc. for any doubts contact me on my gmail id.

Phani625 at gmail.com