[AI] Episode 52 of our online radio show

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 25 09:07:33 EDT 2008

Dear friends,
Episode 52 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan has been uploaded on our website. To listen to it online visit www.eyeway.org/include/radio/radio.php. Here navigate down to the heading of Internet Broadcasting and click on the link of the Episode #.

We are very happy to share with you that with this episode 52 we are completing two years of doing our radio show Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan. We thank one and all of you for being with us all through.

It has been an exciting journey. While sharing out with so much interesting information we also learned a lot.

In episode 52, we would not be meeting any new personality in the interview section, nor would be the celebrities telling us about any new foreign blind achiever. And similarly the advice section would not be dealing with any new topic.

The year past, each interview and each profile inspired us to accept the challenge of blindness, and move ahead. Advice section of each episode informed us on many facets of our life.

So in this episode, we roll back and bring you a few glimpses of what we learnt from our guests in the past one year. Though every episode has been special to me, but I really enjoyed making this episode 52. Hope you like it as well.

For a few days the show is taking a pause, but we would definitely come back very soon with new energy and more information to share in the third year.

Nevertheless, our Eyeway Helpdesk would be continuously working, and feel free to contact us for any queries you ever have related to life with vision impairment.

So enjoy listening to this show, and also help us in spreading the word about it.

Thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,

Project Eyeway - A one-stop information helpdesk on the eye and blindness

Eyeway helpdesk: +91 -11 - 460 70 380 (monday to friday 11am to 5pm)

C/o Score Foundation,

Y - 70, Lower ground floor,

Hauz Khas,

New Delhi - 110 016.

Cell: +91 98917 91089

Office phone: 011 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581

Website: www.eyeway.org