[AI] Visually handicapped person using cheque book

YADAV, D. N YADAVDN at iocl.co.in
Fri Apr 25 06:12:59 EDT 2008

Thanks vishnu, for updating me on the subject.  I was thinking in my
subconscience while writing of RBI/SC ruling over this issue circulated to
banks giving guidelines on the matter relating VI which was lengthily
discussed here too sometimes back giving only ltd rights.  I will be really
glad hearing your confirmation on whether a fresh guidelines on the same
have come up?  Until the provisions are lined in the rules, even the
smallest personnel in the bank may well turn us to the way out.

This Message was sent from Indian Oil Messaging Gateway. The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.