[AI] Made changes to MS Word settings and need help to correct

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Fri Apr 25 04:21:37 EDT 2008

But folks...

I have accidentally gotten into one more problem... I think I have also
turned on 'frames' because JAWS keeps reading left frame, right
frame.... Etc. How to get rid of this. I am also getting a message that
says "Microsoft Word Dialogue, Word has reached end of the search. Would
you like to continue" the choice is "ok button" or "Cancel butten" and
neither actually works because the box keeps reappearing irrespective of
what you press. Folks, I don't know what this is? Pl help?

Subramani