[AI] Made changes to MS Word settings and need help to correct

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 03:10:26 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am not quite sure of it. Perhaps you can activate the Reset button in the
Customise dialogue box under the View menu. It is supposed to restore the
default settings.

Alternatively, you can download wordweb, a free and very good dictionary
from
http://wordweb.info/free
Just press alt+ctrl+w on a word anywhere in any application, it will bring
up the meanings, synonyms etc.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329