[AI] windows live mail install problem..

Mamta mamtabc at accessindia.org.in
Thu Apr 24 16:05:31 EDT 2008

Hello friends.

I have a problem downloading the windows live mail for using the hotmail..
The setup file Which is (WL.exe) is downloaded, Btw when I install, the Mail does not get installed.. it downloads to 99%, and it just stops downloading any further..
That's it, it gives no error or anything.. and if checked the internet is connected and rest is working fine..
I am sure that those who have installed this windows live mail will surely be able to help me..
Can any one please help me?
Your any and all help is deeply appreciated..
many thanks
rgds
Mamta.