[AI] Information is required about "Hindu" news paper website

Neredimalli Annavaram annavaram.n at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:07:08 EDT 2008

Hi Vijay,

since RSS is neither a software nor a special application, you don't have specifically look for it on any website. infact, RSS is a small piece of coaded URL designed to enable us to directly connect specific text on a given web-page. if you are using Internet Explorer 7.0 or above, subscribing to RSS Feed on a web isn't a problem at all. however, if the brouser you are using is below version 7.0, you'll then have to download special RSS Reader from the net. there are several websites offering free download of RSS Reader. you should excuse me for not being able to give you the full details of these websites, as I am little tightened up with my End Semester exams. please leave me a message to annavaram.n at gmail.com so that I can provide you with the full details after may 2nd.

with regards!