[AI] need answer in arjent by today evening.

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Thu Apr 24 09:37:15 EDT 2008

Hello,
Please do not use this kind of in appropriate language on the list,
This is an educated list, where all of us are educated, and hence its not
proper to write like this.
Haresh being a moderator of the list, from a long time has been running this
list in a very appropriate and peaceful manner..
So please refrain from writing like this..
You Can object on some particular topic, on the list, Btw it should be in a
proper language and manner..

Hope you understand, and take it in the good spirit.
Many thanks
take care
regards
Ashish
To subscribe to my news letter,
send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in
the subject line
and send it to:
monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org