[AI] best anti virus

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:16:16 EDT 2008

Now the new upgrade of AVG8 is available, and where I am a member in
blind-computing, they told that jaws does not support AVG 8 and it is a
pity, I guess some thing will be done soon or later.
Now AVG is alos becoming like Avast.
At least, I guess Caspereski and knod32 is accessible.
Regards Samuel.