[AI] setting OE as default mail client

FARHAN AHMED m.farhanahmed26 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:31:03 EDT 2008

umm! very simple!
just go to the taskbar and start menu properties, press ctrl pluss tab to
reach the start menu page. press tab again for the customize the start menu.
press space on this button, then move around the buttens by tab, press it
until you hear, "show on start menu in e mail combo box. in that combo box,
choose the outlook express or whatever you would like to place on e mail.
other way is, go to the internet properties, under the programs tab, choose
internet e mail programs combo box, choose any email program you want to be
as a default email program.
I hope this helps, Farhan.